Monday, August 24, 2009

Welfare Reform

THE JOB - URINE TEST



Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I

pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck in my case, I am required to pass a

random urine test (with which I have no problem). What I do have a

problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have

to pass a urine test. So, here is my Question: Shouldn't one have to

pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to

earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping

people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem

with helping someone sitting on their ass - doing drugs, while I work.

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to

pass a urine test to get a public assistance check? I guess we could

title that program, 'Urine or You're Out'. Pass this along if you

agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along,

though. Some thing has to change -- and soon!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment