Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The truth about single payer

I have been reading the last several weeks as well as seeing on the news that all these democrats are NOT looking for a single payer system. If a picture is worth a 1000 words what is this video worth?

I would say I am beginning to thing the old joke is true: How do you know a politician is lying? His lips are moving. But I think the only corollary to that is when they are talking in a press conference or in public. You get them alone and the truth comes out...........well at least sometime.

1 comment:

  1. “I if could wipe out the insurance companies with stoke of pen, that would be sweet”

    New Media Marxist

    “I if could wipe out the progressive caucus in 2010 that would be sweet”

    American citizen that does not live under Marxist rule.

    ReplyDelete